For the millions of people who struggle with substance use disorder (SUD), acknowledging the need for treatment is the first step on the road to recovery. With so many treatment options available, finding the best program to suit your needs can feel overwhelming. At Vertava Health, treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment to determine the best level of care. Our inpatient drug addiction treatment can help individuals overcome their addiction and establish a strong foundation for lasting recovery.
Inpatient treatment for drug addiction offers the highest level of care and supervision, providing 24/7 support to those in need. This type of treatment is recommended for individuals with severe or long-standing addictions, as well as those who have had unsuccessful attempts at outpatient treatment. Call Vetava Health’s inpatient drug rehab at 844.470.0410 today. Our inpatient drug treatment for drug addiction offers a structured and safe environment for individuals to focus solely on their recovery without the temptations and distractions of the outside world.
What Is Inpatient Drug Addiction Treatment?
Inpatient drug addiction treatment involves staying at a residential facility while receiving intensive, around-the-clock care and support. This level of care is typically recommended for individuals with severe addiction or those who have co-occurring mental health disorders that require more comprehensive treatment. Inpatient drug rehab centers offer personalized treatment plans tailored to each individual’s unique needs, ensuring the best chance for successful recovery.
Determining the Need for Inpatient Treatment for Drug Addiction
Inpatient drug rehab provides a structured, supportive environment where patients have around-the-clock access to care from a team of treatment professionals that includes doctors, nurses, counselors, therapists, and other specialists.
General guidelines for determining the need for inpatient treatment for drug addiction include the following:
- Unsuccessful attempts to cut back or quit using drugs
- Experiencing physical or psychological withdrawal symptoms when not using drugs
- Drug use is negatively impacting physical health, mental well-being, or overall quality of life
- Inability to control or manage drug use
- Developing a tolerance or needing larger doses to achieve the desired effects
- Social withdrawal, strained relationships, or isolation from friends and family related to drug use
- Experiencing legal or financial issues as a result of drug use
- Declining performance at work or school
- Continuing drug use despite negative consequences
- Having a dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorder
- Lacking a solid support network at home or in the community
Having previous attempts at outpatient drug rehab that have been unsuccessful or being stuck in a cycle of chronic relapse are also indications of the need for inpatient treatment. SUD can wreak havoc in people’s lives. Inpatient treatment offers patients and their families the time and space required to begin to heal.
What Are the Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers?
One of the most significant benefits of inpatient drug rehab centers is that they provide a controlled environment where patients are removed from their everyday environment and the triggers associated with drug use. This separation is critical to breaking the cycle of addiction.
Other benefits of inpatient drug rehab centers include:
- Medically supervised drug detox
- Allowing patients to disconnect from their daily obligations to focus solely on recovery
- Built-in structure with a consistent schedule reinforces responsibility and accountability, which helps patients establish habits and routines that promote healthy lifestyle changes
- Access to around-the-clock support and supervision
- A supportive, non-judgmental environment where patients can connect with peers who have shared experiences, reducing isolation and fostering community building
- Educational components that help patients understand the nature of addiction, learn coping skills, and acquire the tools needed to maintain sobriety outside of treatment
- Holistic approaches that address the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual components of SUD to promote overall well-being
- Individualized aftercare planning that may include access to alumni programs, outpatient therapy, support groups, and relapse prevention planning
The structure, support, and supervision of inpatient drug rehab centers are particularly vital in the early stages of recovery. Research suggests that patients who complete inpatient drug treatment programs have higher success rates in achieving and maintaining sobriety.
Contact Vertava Health’s Inpatient Drug Rehab Tonight
Managing the responsibilities of daily life when you are trying to recover from long-term or severe substance use disorder can be triggering and contribute to chronic relapse.
Through inpatient drug addiction treatment at Vertava Health, patients receive the safety and support needed to break the cycle of addiction for good. Contact our team online or call 844.470.0410 to speak with an intake specialist to see if inpatient drug rehab is right for you or your loved one.