Our adolescent partial hospitalization program is a behavioral health treatment option for those suffering from addiction and mental health concerns. Clients in our adolescent partial hospitalization program, located in beautiful Murfreesboro, TN, are able to live at home. Those who attend our treatment program will receive treatment during the day, attending close to six hours a day of therapy. This treatment is particularly effective for teens suffering from addiction, mental health issues, or a combination of the two. To learn more about the benefits of our adolescent partial hospitalization program, please contact Vertava Health today at 844.451.0263.
What Is an Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program?
A partial hospitalization program for adolescents is an outpatient treatment option. It allows teens to attend school and stay in a familiar, supportive environment as they begin their recovery. In addition, it also offers diagnostic services and treatment options that are similar to our inpatient treatment programs for adults.
When you enroll your teen in our partial hospitalization program for mental health or addiction treatment, we will offer them treatment services, such as:
- Treatment programs that are available at least five days a week
- Comprehensive and structured evidence-based treatment services
- One-on-one and group therapy options available at various levels of frequency and intensity
- Medically supervised treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment
Our treatment program may offer weekend, half-day, or evening hours, depending on your teen’s needs. In addition, our adolescent partial hospitalization program can offer a broader range of treatment options than an intensive outpatient program.
What Makes Our Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program Unique?
Our adolescent partial hospitalization program is a step below inpatient treatment in terms of the level of care, but it is slightly more intensive than traditional outpatient treatment. Teens may require our partial hospitalization program if they are experiencing moderate symptoms of substance use or mental health issues. While many of these symptoms may be challenging, they do not usually require around-the-clock care. That being said, teens in our adolescent partial hospitalization program will attend treatment throughout the day. In addition, many of the rules that patients would have to follow in our inpatient programs apply during our partial hospitalization program. For instance, we may ask teens to leave their cell phones at home while attending treatment programs.
However, our intensive outpatient program can help teens transition outside of our partial hospitalization program and into their normal environment. That said, teens in our intensive outpatient program may attend only a few hours of therapy a day for several days a week.
Services Available at Our Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
When teens enroll in our adolescent partial hospitalization program, they have access to a range of therapeutic options, including:
- Group therapy — We encourage daily group therapy sessions for our clients, which allow them to build healthy relationships and support one another.
- Individual therapy — Expert clinicians and therapists will person our admissions assessment. This step allows you to determine what type of care each teen requires. We then can create an individualized treatment plan encompassing a range of therapeutic modalities.
- Family therapy — Family involvement offers a higher likelihood that your teen will be able to heal. With the help of family therapy, it is possible that your teen can succeed in treatment.
We tailor these treatment options to the needs of the teen we are treating.
Seek Treatment at Vertava Health
If your teen is suffering from substance use or mental health concerns, then we are here to help. Our adolescent partial hospitalization program in Murfreesboro, TN, is only available at Vertava Health Tennessee. Contact us today at 844.451.0263 to learn more about our treatment programs.