Mississippi is known as the birthplace of the blues, and it’s home to one of America’s largest rivers and miles of breathtaking coastline. In a state steeped in such history and beauty, it’s hard to believe that anyone in Mississippi could turn to drugs and alcohol. Unfortunately, like many states across the nation, Mississippi has fallen victim to addiction. However, Vertava Health’s inpatient rehab in Mississippi is here to help. Contact us today at 844.470.0410 to learn about our treatment options. Our inpatient rehab in Mississippi is designed to help you or a loved one heal.
Choosing The Right Addiction Treatment Program In Mississippi
What Is Inpatient Rehab?
Inpatient rehab, also known as residential treatment, is a type of addiction treatment program where individuals live at a facility for a specified amount of time to receive intensive care and support. This form of rehab provides 24/7 medical and emotional support in a structured environment.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in Mississippi?
There are many reasons why someone might choose to attend an inpatient rehab program in Mississippi. Some of the most common reasons include:
- An individual may have a severe addiction that requires round-the-clock care and support
- They may not have a stable or supportive living environment to return to after treatment
- The individual may have co-occurring mental health issues that require specialized treatment
- Inpatient programs offer a distraction-free environment, allowing individuals to fully focus on their recovery without the stresses and triggers of daily life
- Inpatient rehab offers a wide range of therapies and activities, providing a holistic approach to treatment
Vertava Health Mississippi is one of the top inpatient rehab centers in the state, offering individualized treatment plans and a supportive community to help individuals overcome addiction.
What to Expect During Inpatient Rehab?
Each inpatient rehab program may vary slightly, but they generally follow a similar structure. This can include:
- A medically-assisted detoxification process to rid the body of any remaining substances
- Individual therapy sessions to address underlying issues and develop coping strategies
- Group therapy sessions to connect with others in similar situations, share experiences, and provide mutual support
- Various types of holistic therapies, such as art or music therapy, yoga, or meditation
- Educational workshops on addiction and relapse prevention techniques
- Family counseling to repair relationships and build a support system for after-treatment
- Aftercare planning to create a plan for ongoing recovery and support, including outpatient programs or sober living homes
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, seeking help at an inpatient rehab program in Mississippi could be the first step toward long-lasting recovery.
Specialized Treatment Programs
Those seeking a drug or alcohol addiction treatment program will be able to find quality treatment options in Mississippi, including specialized care such as those below.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Mental health issues, such as anxiety or depression, frequently co-occur with substance use disorders. Dual diagnosis treatment addresses both addiction and mental health issues simultaneously.
Medication-assisted treatment programs in Mississippi combine medications with behavioral therapies to treat opioid or alcohol substance use disorders and prevent relapse.
Trauma grounding is a coping tool that trains patients to use the body’s five senses to release unwanted thoughts or memories.
Men and women experience addiction differently, which means they need different levels of care in their recovery. Gender-specific treatment programs have institutional knowledge and experience working with one gender, which can aid in the recovery process.
Paying for Addiction Treatment in Mississippi
Once a person has determined where they will go for treatment, it’s critical to consider how they will pay for their treatment.
Paying With Health Insurance
Depending on an individual’s type of plan, insurance may pay for part of or all of the addiction treatment process.
The following healthcare providers may offer insurance coverage in Mississippi:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Mississippi
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
Paying Without Health Insurance
Many Mississippi treatment centers offer and accept scholarships and grants for those who do not have health insurance. Additionally, treatment financing programs and sliding-scale fee options are available to make addiction treatment more accessible.
Find Treatment at Vertava Health Mississippi
About 15 miles outside the city of Memphis sits Southaven, Mississippi. As one of the leading, fully accredited addiction treatment programs in the greater Memphis area, we help patients restore hope and balance to their lives after addiction. Contact us online or call 844.470.0410 for more information about the treatment options available at Vertava Health Mississippi.