What Are Some Drug And Alcohol Rehab Options In Middletown, OH?
Middletown addiction treatment centers provide varying types of rehab services.
Some of the rehab options in Middletown include:
- Outpatient treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment for alcohol or opioid addiction
- Substance use evaluations and screenings
Other local recovery services include crisis intervention, case management, and relapse prevention programs. When looking into addiction treatment options, consider your situation to find the best program for your needs.
Outpatient treatment is best if you have a mild or moderate addiction. You come to a facility for group or individual counseling sessions on a regular basis. This adds flexibility to continue with work or school while living at home.
Questions About Treatment?
Call now to be connected with one of
our compassionate treatment specialists.
Outpatient treatment programs also have varying lengths and levels of intensity. Partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs offer higher levels of care than traditional or standard outpatient programs.
Medication-assisted treatment involves taking medication to help ease opioid or alcohol cravings and dependence. For opioid addiction, methadone, Vivitrol, and Suboxone are used to reduce the risk of drug use and help you focus more on treatment.
Medication-assisted treatment combines these medications with behavioral therapy. This combination of medication and therapy can improve positive outcomes and lower the risk of overdose.
Substance Use Evaluations And Screenings
Substance use evaluations and screenings determine what type of treatment program is most suitable for your needs. Also called assessments, this involves taking stock of your substance use history, identifying what kind of rehab program will work best, and moving forward with an individualized treatment plan.
Substance Abuse Trends In Middletown & Butler/Warren Counties, Ohio
Butler and Warren Counties have had problems with drug and alcohol abuse in recent years.
Middletown, in particular, has had serious problems with opioid abuse:
- From 2013 to 2017, Middletown had a 159 percent increase in fatal drug overdoses.
- Overdose deaths in Butler County from 2013 to 2017 mostly involved fentanyl or heroin.
- From 2015 to 2017, Butler County had 686 drug overdose deaths, and Warren County had 193.
- From 2013 to 2017, Butler County had 45 alcohol-related driving deaths, and Warren County had 17.
- In 2017, Middletown had 1,115 emergency room visits associated with drug use.
Local Addiction Resources In Middletown, Ohio
Resources at the state and local levels are available to Middletown residents in need of help.
With these resources, you can find local drug and alcohol rehab options:
- Butler County Mental Health and Addiction Recovery Services Board
- Mental Health Recovery Services of Warren and Clinton Counties
- Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
The Nearest Vertava Health Treatment Center: The Bluffs
The Bluffs is located roughly 215 miles from Middletown but provides all care levels to address any stage of addiction recovery. This treatment facility is located in a picturesque spot near Atwood Lake and offers a comfortable and compassionate recovery environment.
Programs range from inpatient and outpatient programs to medical detoxification services and aftercare support. Patients can go hiking, do yoga, go swimming, and participate in other recreational activities. Evidenced-based treatment methods, like cognitive behavioral therapy, is also provided by an integrated staff of professionals.
What Happens When You Reach Out To Vertava Health?
Once you get in touch with Vertava Health, you’ll connect with an addiction treatment specialist. This specialist is likely to understand your situation because many are in recovery themselves.
They will gather some information from you that may include:
- Current health insurance plan
- Previous addiction treatment
- Severity and history of substance use
Based on this information, and more, treatment specialists will determine if The Bluffs provides programs and services suitable for your situation. To learn more about our alcohol and drug rehab options, contact Vertava Health today.