What Are Some Drug And Alcohol Rehab Options In Mentor, OH?
Drug and alcohol rehab centers located in Mentor provide a personalized approach to treatment.
A few of these treatment programs include:
- Outpatient treatment including partial hospitalization programs, intensive programs, and programs for adolescents
- Medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction
- Ambulatory or outpatient detoxification
Other rehab services available in Mentor include dual diagnosis care for mental health problems and family programs that provide support for loved ones. To choose the best option for your needs, learn more about each program.
You live at home and visit a facility for counseling and other services during outpatient treatment. Treatment may range from a few hours a week to over nine hours a week.
Questions About Treatment?
Call now to be connected with one ofour compassionate treatment specialists.
Outpatient services may include partial hospitalization programs or day treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, and standard outpatient treatment. Outpatient treatment is meant for those with mild or moderate addiction and reliable support at home.
Medication-assisted treatment programs provide care for opioid or alcohol addiction. In Mentor, you can receive Suboxone or Vivitrol for opioid addiction on an outpatient basis. These medications are combined with group and individual counseling sessions. Combining medication with counseling provides you with a more well-rounded approach to recovery.
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Detoxification programs are designed to help you get through the withdrawal phase of addiction recovery. Depending on the severity of your addiction, you might go through an ambulatory or outpatient program or an inpatient program at a hospital or other facility.
Some detox programs provide medical supervision for safety and support. Detoxification programs in general do not offer treatment for addiction. Instead, they help prepare you for an inpatient or outpatient treatment program.
Substance Use Trends In Mentor & Lake County, Ohio
Mentor and Lake County have experienced issues involving drug and alcohol use, such as overdose deaths, over the past few years.
Facts gathered from Lake County include:
- From 2015 to 2017, Lake County had a total of 254 drug-related overdose deaths.
- Between 2013 and 2017, Lake County had 21 driving deaths involving alcohol.
- In 2017 alone, Lake County recorded 100 drug-related overdose deaths.
- In 2017, Lake County had a rate of 61.4 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
Local Addiction Resources In Mentor, Ohio
Mentor residents who need treatment for addiction also have county and state resources available.
These resources provide information and assistance in finding the right rehab program:
- Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services Board of Lake County
- Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
The Nearest Vertava Health Treatment Center: The Bluffs
The Bluffs is around 95 miles from Mentor and is close to Atwood Lake. Those who come to this facility receive addiction treatment in a caring and supportive environment.
The Bluffs offers inpatient care, outpatient programs, medical detoxification, and aftercare services. Treatment is conducted by a multidisciplinary staff and includes cognitive behavioral therapy and adventure therapy. A number of amenities are also provided, including indoor and outdoor pools, yoga, musical instruments, and more.
What Happens When You Reach Out To Vertava Health?
When you contact Vertava Health, you’ll immediately get in touch with a treatment specialist.
This specialist asks for information about you or your loved one, such as:
- The type of health coverage you currently have
- If you or your loved one have ever attended addiction treatment
- The history of drug or alcohol use
Providing this information and more allows treatment specialists to determine if The Bluffs offers the right treatment program for your situation. To learn more about addiction recovery options, contact Vertava Health today.